Brown Bags for Seniors
A program for fixed-income or impoverished seniors throughout the Big Bend. Each month, ASHBB provides bags of supplemental food and grocery items for more than 430 of our community's elderly. All types of food are included, from canned goods, fresh bread and pastries, and produce when available.
Our Brown Bag for Seniors agencies include:
- First Baptist Church of Eastpoint
- Gadsden County Senior Center
- Elder Care Services
- Jefferson County Senior Citizen
- Flipper Chapel
- Georgia Bell Dickenson
- Good News Outreach
- Greater Mt. Zion Primitive Baptist Church
- Rock Hills
- Fellowship Baptist Church
- Taylor County Leadership Counsil
Thanks to Walmart State Giving Program for feeding our hungry seniors by funding the Brown Bag for Seniors Program.